Sumary of The Swiss Helvetia Fund, Inc. Announces Results Of The 2021 Annual Meeting Of Stockholders:
- 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The Swiss Helvetia Fund, Inc. (NYSE: SWZ), a non-diversified registered closed-end investment company (the “Fund”), announced today that the 2021 Annual Meeting of Stockholders was held as scheduled and concluded.
- com) is a non-diversified, closed-end investment company seeking long-term capital appreciation through investment in equity and equity-linked securities of Swiss companies.
- ” The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective by investing generally in Swiss equity and equity-linked securities that are traded on a Swiss stock exchange, traded at the pre-bourse level of one or more Swiss stock exchanges, traded through a market maker or traded over the counter in Switzerland.
- Closed-end funds, unlike open-end funds, are not continuously offered.
- Typically, shares of closed-end funds are sold in the open market through a stock exchange.
- Shares of closed-end funds frequently trade at a discount to net asset value.
- Story continuesThe Fund is managed by Schroder Investment Management North America Inc.About Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. and Schroder Investment Management North America Limited, investment advisors registered with the U.S. SEC, are units of Schroders plc (SDR.
- The firm has built one of the largest networks of offices of any dedicated asset management company with more than 500 portfolio managers and analysts covering the world’s investment markets, offering a comprehensive range of products and services.