Sumary of The Next Nano-X, but With Less Risk?:
- Hyperfine is looking to head to public markets with the lofty goal of disrupting the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) market with the first portable MRI machine approved by the Food and Drug Administration.
- In this episode of Industry Focus: Wildcard, join Brian Feroldi and Emily Flippen as they break down Hyperfine’s road show and unpack this recent target for a special purpose acquisition company (SPAC).
- To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool’s free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
- Today, I’m joined by The Motley Fool superior superstar sultan of specialty SPAC situations, Brian Feroldi.
- We’re going to be talking about another interesting healthcare business that is SPAC-ing itself to public markets: That’s Hyperfine.
- It plays off of a lot of the conversations that not only you’ve been having, but we’ve been having on Industry Focus about small-cap disruptive healthcare businesses.
- Hyperfine and its combination, which I believe is HealthCor Catalio Acquisition Corp.
- Butterfly, we highlighted on the show, and they were bringing a portable ultrasound to market.