Sumary of The Investment Association Taps Seven New Executives to Join Its Board:
- The UK’s Investment Association (IA) has announced on Wednesday that it appointed seven new directors to its Board of Directors effective immediately.
- According to the press release, the new members come from some of the largest asset managers in the United Kingdom.
- The association unveiled that the following executives were tapped to be part of the Board of Directors: Alexandra Altinger, Chief Executive at J O Hambro Capital Management;
- Also, the IA clarified that these new members of the Board come to replace existing vacancies.
- We also owe a great deal to the Directors whose terms of office have come to an end today – they have helped to steer the industry during a very tumultuous period,” Keith Skeoch, Chief of the Investment Association Board, commented on the announcement.
- Go to article >>The UK as a Global Leader in Asset ManagementThe association noted that the seven appointed people by the IA will represent the ‘whole’ investment management sector.