Sumary of The healthcare analytics market is projected to reach USD 75.1 billion by 2026 from an estimated USD 21.1 billion in 2021, at a CAGR of 28.9%:
- Healthcare analytics is the efficient use of data and related business insights developed through statistical, quantitative, predictive, comparative, cognitive, and other emerging applied analytical models.
- com announces the release of the report “Healthcare Analytics Market by Type, Application, Component, Deployment, End-user – Global Forecast to 2026” – https://www.
- utm_source=GNW Healthcare analytics tools help reveal and understand historical data patterns, predict future outcomes, and provide actionable insights to drive fact-based decision-making for improved clinical, financial, and operational performance of healthcare organizations.
- The use of analytics helps healthcare systems reduce healthcare costs and improve the quality of care.
- However, high cost related to healthcare analytics software and services and a dearth of skilled professionals are likely to challenge market growth in the coming years.
- Cognitive analytics to be the fastest-growing segment in the type marketBased on type, the market is segmented into cognitive analytics, descriptive analytics, predictive analytics, and prescriptive analytics.
- Cognitive analytics uses artificial intelligence (AI) technologies such as machine learning, deep learning, natural language processing (NLP), and reasoning or logic systems to provide analysis.
- The descriptive analytics segment is expected to account for the largest share of 52.3% of the healthcare analytics market in 2021. Descriptive analytics help healthcare payers and providers to better monitor and manage their business practices.