Sumary of Ted Cruz pressures Biden to back Cuba, stand against ‘corrupt, tyrannical’ government:
- The Biden administration is moving in the right direction in its response to unrest in Cuba, said Sen.
- Ted Cruz, R-Texas, but the lawmaker urged the president to show unwavering support for the fight against the country’s tyrannical leadership.
- “We need the president, we need the administration to stand unequivocally with the men and women on Cuba and to stand against this illegitimate, corrupt, tyrannical, communist regime,” he told “Making Money” on Thursday.
- The senator expressed that Biden’s decision to impose new sanctions on the Cuban regime is progress from the administration’s stalling in the last week.
- “TED CRUZ SLAMS BIDEN, HARRIS LEADERSHIP THAT IS ‘COMPLETELY ABSENT’ DURING CUBAN PROTESTS As the people of Cuba risk their lives for liberty, Cruz pointed out how “exceptionally awkward” it’s been for Democratic leaders like AOC and Bernie Sanders who continue to push socialist agendas in the U.S. Sen.
- Ted Cruz, R-Texas, discusses President Biden imposing new sanctions on Cuban regime and encourages the administration to advocate for freedom.