Sumary of Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Blackstone, DiDi, Netgear and more:
- China is conducting a cybersecurity review on the company after alleging that Didi had illegally collected users’ data.
- The company reported 82 cents in earnings per share on $2.12 billion in revenue, with total assets under management rising 21% year over year.
- Analysts surveyed Refinitiv were looking for 78 cents in earnings per share and $1.84 billion in revenue.
- Excluding special items, the airline posted a wider loss than analysts expected.
- Netgear – Shares of the computer equipment maker tumbled more than 10% after the company reported lower than expected sales and revenue for its latest quarter.
- The company also gave guidance that fell short of analyst forecasts.
- Crocs — Shares of Crocs jumped over 5% after the shoemaker reported blowout second-quarter earnings.
- The company posted quarterly adjusted earnings of $2.23 earnings per share versus $1.60 expected, according to Refinitiv.