Sumary of Stocks making the biggest moves after hours: Twitter, Snap, Intel and more:
- The Twitter logo is displayed on a smartphone screen on April 14, 2021.NurPhoto | NurPhoto | Getty ImagesCheck out the companies making headlines after the bell: Twitter — Shares of Twitter jumped more than 4% after hours following a strong quarterly earnings report.
- The social media company reported earnings of 20 cents per share, topping analysts’ estimates of 7 cents per share, according to Refinitiv.
- Twitter’s revenue grew 74% year over year in the second quarter, marking the company’s fastest growth since 2014.Snap — Snap shares popped more than 13% in extended trading after the social media platform’s second-quarter earnings beat expectations across the board.
- The company notched adjusted earnings of 10 cents per share, while analysts expected a 1 cent per share loss, according to Refnitiv.
- The platform also reported 293 million daily active users, up nearly 5% from the 280 million the company reported in April.
- Intel — Shares of Intel dipped 3% after hours despite the company’s better-than-expected second-quarter earnings report.