Sumary of Stimulus Check Update: Do Americans Need a Fourth Stimulus Check? This Bank CEO Doesn’t Think So:
- With over 9 million Americans still struggling to find work, a fourth stimulus check could have a major impact on households around the country..
- In fact, data shows that a fourth stimulus check could help to lift 7.3 million Americans out of poverty, which would have a huge impact on not only the struggling households, but the economy as a whole..
- But, while the data shows that another check could be beneficial for Americans in need, there aren’t many positive signs that a fourth stimulus check is forthcoming..
- Why this bank CEO thinks Americans won’t need a new stimulus In an interview aired on CBS’s “Face the Nation”.
- this past Sunday, Bank of America CEO Brian Moynihan made some interesting comments about the state of Americans’ finances — and how it pertains to the possibility of a fourth stimulus check..
- During the interview, which was focused on the economic recovery in America, Moynihan noted that Americans have “lots of money”…