Sumary of Roadrunner Freight Celebrates National Truck Driver Appreciation Week, Announces 2021 “Driver of the Year” Awards:
- 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Roadrunner Freight (“Roadrunner” or the “company”) (Pink: RRTS) announced the winners of the prestigious Driver of the Year Award as part of its celebration of National Truck Driver Appreciation Week (NTDAW).
- This year’s winners are David Lopez, a line haul driver from Las Vegas, NV and Corinthian Lynon, a local driver based in Houston, TX.
- “Both of these professional drivers are great business owners and live by our mantra ‘Ship it Like You Own It!
- ‘””David and Corinthian embody everything that makes America great, they are not just drivers, but entrepreneurs, small business owners and excellent partners for Roadrunner.
- Their leadership and hard work keep America’s economy moving,” said Chris Jamroz, Executive Chairman of Roadrunner.
- In addition to recognizing its Drivers of the Year, Roadrunner Freight plans to celebrate all of the nearly 1,000 drivers in its fleet with gift bags, grab ‘n go lunches and snacks, as well other tokens of appreciation, across its network throughout the weeklong celebration.
- “During NTDAW, Roadrunner Freight wants to recognize the immense contributions made by our entire fleet,” said Scott Ware, Senior Vice President of Transportation and Network Solutions.
- “Story continuesThis year’s Driver of the Year honorees were nominated by a committee including Roadrunner leadership, service center managers, and the driver success team.