Sumary of REE Automotive plans 2023 production of delivery van, people mover:
- LONDON, July 22 (Reuters) – REE Automotive, which received shareholder approval for a reverse merger with special acquisition company 10X Capital Venture Acquisition Corp (VCVC.
- O) on Thursday, plans to launch production of an electric delivery van and a people mover in 2023, the company’s top executive said.
- Chief Executive Daniel Barel said the company does not have a specific number of orders – a number of electric van startups have announced large orders – but said REE’s strength lies in its partnerships.
- The company is scheduled to begin trading under the “REE” symbol on Friday.
- PA) and EAVX, a newly-formed unit of U.S. commercial vehicle body maker JP Poindexter &
- Co.REE’s electric chassis will be used for a variety of different vehicles that will have their own branding.