Sumary of Polyethylene Vapor Barrier Films For Under Slab Market Size Worth $2.18 Billion By 2028: Grand View Research, Inc.:
- The growing construction activities are expected to boost the demand for PE vapor barrier films for under slab in the regionVarious strategic initiatives were recorded over the past few years, which helped in boosting the growth of the market.
- Polymers USA announced the acquisition of Sasol’s ownership of Gemini High-density Polyethylene (HDPE).
- Gemini, a startup founded in 2017, is a manufacturer of bimodal HDPE products.
- Polymers USA to further expand its reach in the specialty polyethylene market of pressure pipes and high molecular weight filmsRead 102 page market research report, “Polyethylene Vapor Barrier Films For Under Slab Market Size, Share &
- In green building construction, polyethylene (PE) vapor barrier films play a significant role in making the building energy efficient.
- These films seal the roof against wind and moisture and prevent heat loss as well as improve the air quality by providing maximum protection against moisture, mold, and mildew growth.
- Green buildings incorporate the use of eco-friendly and lightweight materials to maintain and improve the indoor air quality and efficiency of energy, water, and other resources.
- Since an ascending number of polyethylene vapor barrier films are being designed to be environment-friendly, their popularity is expected to increase over the forecast period and act as a driver for the market.