Sumary of Palace Capital’s (LON:PCA) Dividend Will Be UK£0.03:
- The board of Palace Capital Plc (LON:PCA) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 15th of October, with investors receiving UK£0.03 per share.
- See our latest analysis for Palace Capital Palace Capital Might Find It Hard To Continue The DividendWe like to see robust dividend yields, but that doesn’t matter if the payment isn’t sustainable.
- Despite not being profitable, Palace Capital is paying out most of its free cash flow as a dividend.
- historic-dividendPalace Capital’s Dividend Has Lacked ConsistencyLooking back, Palace Capital’s dividend hasn’t been particularly consistent.
- Palace Capital’s EPS has fallen by approximately 55% per year during the past five years.
- Even conservative payout ratios can come under pressure if earnings fall far enough.
- Story continuesThe Dividend Could Prove To Be UnreliableIn summary, while it’s good to see that the dividend hasn’t been cut, we are a bit cautious about Palace Capital’s payments, as there could be some issues with sustaining them into the future.
- We don’t think Palace Capital is a great stock to add to your portfolio if income is your focus.