Sumary of Onion Global Presented at the TradeUP Autumn E-Commerce Investment Conference:
- We cooperate with strategic brand partners and third-parties in operating their brands while also running our own in-house private label brands.
- “”One major advantage that differentiates Onion Global from the rest of the e-commerce platforms is our ability to tap into huge private domain traffic pools, which is especially important in the context of the new e-commerce era where data has now become more fragmented and diversified.
- As of the end of second quarter 2021, we have an extensive community of over 730,000 KOCs, who creates impressions within their respective social network influencing consumers in terms of fashion trends, life quality and purchase decisions”, the representative continued.
- “By analyzing the vast depth of data that we possess on consumers’ buying habits and preferences from our dynamic interaction with them, we have built a strong brand database with strong monetization capabilities.
- With the help of our 730,000+ KOCs promoting the brands on social media and interacting with their fans, the brands at the Festival reached hundreds of millions of users at an exponential speed.
- ” The representative added, “In addition, we have actively utilized big data in generating more revenue opportunities, through analyzing the consumption data we possess, we were able to develop private-label brands that precisely target the consumption needs of our users.
- Safe Harbor StatementThis press release contains forward-looking statements.
- All information provided in this press release and in the attachments is as of the date of this press release, and Onion Global does not undertake any obligation to update any forward-looking statement, except as required under applicable law.