Sumary of Mountain Province Diamonds Announces Results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders:
- 14, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Mountain Province Diamonds Inc. (“Mountain Province”, the “Company”) (TSX: MPVD) (OTCQX: MPVD) announces that the nominees listed in the management proxy circular for the 2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (“Annual Meeting”) were elected as directors of the Company.
- At the Annual Meeting, Chairman Jonathan Comerford thanked Mr. Peregoodoff for his valuable contributions to the Company on Board committees, and in the areas of exploration, operations and business development.
- ****About the CompanyMountain Province Diamonds is a 49% participant with De Beers Canada in the Gahcho Kué diamond mine located in Canada’s Northwest Territories.
- The Gahcho Kué Joint Venture property consists of several kimberlites that are actively being mined, developed, and explored for future development.
- The Company also controls 106,202 hectares of highly prospective mineral claims and leases surrounding the Gahcho Kué Mine that include an Indicated mineral resource for the Kelvin kimberlite and Inferred mineral resources for the Faraday kimberlites.
- All resource estimations are based on a 1mm diamond size bottom cut-off.
- Story continuesFor further information on Mountain Province Diamonds and to receive news releases by email, visit the Company’s website at www.
- , both employees of Mountain Province Diamonds and Qualified Persons as defined by National Instrument 43-101 Standards of Disclosure for Mineral Projects.