Sumary of Man who nearly died from COVID and now struggles to breath says he deserves 'punishment' for not bothering to get vaccinated:
- Abderrahmane Fadi spent nine days in hospital with COVID-19, where he was “between life and death.
- ” He said it was “the punishment I deserve” for not getting a coronavirus vaccine.
- He said he regretted turning it down: “Why didn’t I go for the vaccine?
- A man almost killed by the coronavirus said he deserves “punishment” for not getting vaccinated against it.
- Abderrahmane Fadi told the BBC that he had to spend nine days in a UK hospital after he was infected in June and that he now still struggles to breathe.
- It hits me hard, it’s like a hammer in my head all the time: ‘Why didn’t you have the vaccine.