Sumary of LCH Hires Rohit Verma as Asia Pacific Head:
- Global clearing house LCH announced on Thursday that it has appointed industry expert Rohit Verma as the new Head of Asia Pacific.
- Verma will be based in Singapore and take over the role on July 26.Verma is replacing Kate Birchall, who became LCH’s Head of Sales earlier this year.
- Commenting on his new role, Verma said: “Asia is an immensely diverse and dynamic region, and LCH is committed to supporting the markets in mitigating risk and promoting capital efficiencies in multiple asset classes.
- I am excited to steer LCH’s business in the Asia Pacific, driving growth across the region and enabling our members and their clients to benefit from LCH’s operationally streamlined, capital-efficient risk management platforms.
- ”Suggested articlesPlus500 Launch of Plus500 Invest, a New Share Trading PlatformGo to article >>Solid Background in Financial ServicesVerma brings more than two decades of industry experience to his new role.