Sumary of InvestmentPitch Media Video Discusses Reliq Health and its Contract to Provide its Proprietary iUGO Care Platform to Additional 3 physician practices …:
- 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reliq Health Technologies Inc. (TSXV:RHT) (OTCPink:RQHTF) (WKN:A2AJTB), a rapidly growing global telemedicine company, continues its expansion in Texas, with additional contracts to provide its proprietary iUGO Care platform.
- com), a Tele Healthcare and Population Management Company, provides Business Process Outsourcing services for effective Care Management and Telehealth Solutions.
- Based in Hamilton, Ontario, with offices in Florida and Texas, Reliq specializes in developing innovative Virtual Care solutions for the multi-billion dollar healthcare market.
- The company’s powerful iUGO Care technology platform is a comprehensive SaaS solution that allows complex chronic disease patients to receive high-quality care in the home or other community-based setting thereby improving health outcomes, enhancing the quality of life for patients and families, and reducing the cost of care delivery.
- Through these contracts Reliq will be providing our iUGO Care software platform to over 1,800 Medicare patients.
- As previously disclosed, the Company expects to achieve a revenue run rate of approximately $2 Million per month by the end of December 2021. Reliq is growing organically and very rapidly in response to strong market demand for our solutions.
- The number of eligible virtual care services clinicians can provide to patients through our iUGO Care platform has also increased dramatically from 1 to 18 with additional billing codes to be added in 2022, creating significant market pull for our products and services.
- Using iUGO Care allows clinicians to provide high quality virtual care to their at-risk patients, improving health outcomes, reducing hospitalizations, and decreasing healthcare costs.