Sumary of Intel Slides As Earnings Underwhelm Despite Raising Guidance:
- That said, moments ago INTC reported revenue and earnings which both handily beat expectations, while the company also guided higher.
- MobileEye is up 124% to $327 million, below Bloomberg consensus of $374 million.
- Bloomberg Intelligence semiconductors analyst, Anand Srinivasan, said he was surprised by the strength of Intel’s margin.
- Healthy year-over-year growth in PCs and enterprise data center, along with a weak showing for cloud revenue came as no surprise, though.
- Here’s the company’s sources and uses of cash year-to-dateIn kneejerk reaction, INTC stock surged, but then pared gains because as Bloomberg notes, on a non-GAAP basis, the Intel numbers were basically in-line;