Sumary of HYRE ALERT: Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP Announces that HyreCar Inc. Investors with Substantial Losses Have Opportunity to Lead Class Action Lawsu…:
- Dowd LLP announces that purchasers of HyreCar Inc. (NASDAQ:HYRE) securities between May 14, 2021 and August 10, 2021, inclusive (the “Class Period”) have until October 26, 2021 to seek appointment as lead plaintiff in the HyreCar class action lawsuit.
- Filed by Robbins Geller, the HyreCar class action lawsuit charges HyreCar and certain of its executives with violations of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The HyreCar class action lawsuit – Baron v.
- If you wish to serve as lead plaintiff of the HyreCar class action lawsuit, please provide your information by clicking here.
- Lead plaintiff motions for the HyreCar class action lawsuit must be filed with the court no later than October 26, 2021.The plaintiff is represented by Robbins Geller, which has extensive experience in prosecuting investor class actions including actions involving financial fraud.
- CASE ALLEGATIONS: The HyreCar class action lawsuit alleges that, throughout the Class Period, defendants made false and misleading statements and failed to disclose that: (i) HyreCar had materially understated its insurance reserves;
- (ii) HyreCar had systematically failed to pay valid insurance claims incurred prior to the Class Period;
- (iii) HyreCar had incurred significant expenses transitioning to its new third-party insurance claims administrator and processing claims incurred from prior periods;
- (iv) HyreCar had failed to appropriately price risk in its insurance products and was experiencing elevated claims incidence as a result;