Sumary of Hinojosa intensifies social and environmental commitment in the year of the pandemic:
- 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) was even more important in a year that was heavily impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Hinojosa worked intensively with local communities and organisations and maintained its unwavering commitment to sustainability and innovation.
- Hinojosa – Corporate Social Responsibility ReportHinojosa has just published its fourth CSR report, “Our role in the environment”.
- Putting people firstThe dedication of Hinojosa’s workforce allowed the company’s plants to remain operational, providing essential services for society whilst complying fully with a Safety Plan to safeguard the team’s wellbeing.
- Hinojosa has rolled out initiatives to ensure quality employment and professional development, as well as supporting integration into the workforce for people at risk of social exclusion.
- These initiatives include the launch of level one of the dual professional training course in Graphics Printing in Spain, the “Hinojosa Graduates Programme” to attract and train fresh talent, and activities in partnership with the charity Cáritas.