Sumary of Global High-End Synthetic Suede Market Report 2021: Opportunities Across Different End-User Industries & Growth of Emerging Economies:
- 15, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “High-End Synthetic Suede Market Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.
- The high-end synthetic suede market is expected to reach $2,066.9 million by 2031, with a CAGR of 5.41% during the forecast period 2021-2031.The high-end synthetic suede market is in a growing phase.
- The material gained prominence when ethical and environmental concerns were raised over the use of natural suede, which involves the slaughtering of animals.
- Since then, the use of synthetic suede has picked up, and most of the synthetic suede is being made using plastic recycled fibers;
- High-End Synthetic Suede Industry OverviewLarge-scale production of leather in the global leather industry has been a major cause of slaughtering of a number of animals such as cattle and calves, horses, and lamb, for utilizing their skin to generate leather.
- The continuous efforts of non-governmental organizations and environmental activists to extend knowledge about the potential hazards of leather have essentially led to the incorporation of innovative materials by the end users in their production process.
- Synthetic suede is one such vital material that is made from the blends of polyester and the generation of which does not involve any form of unethical practices and toxins that might hamper the environment as well as hurt the sentiments of animal welfare associations.
- Market SegmentationHigh-End Synthetic Suede Market by ProductThe high-end synthetic suede market has been segmented based on woven and non-woven products.