Sumary of Global Collagen Supplement Market (2021 to 2027) – by Source, Form and Concentration:
- The global collagen supplement market was valued at $1,827.6 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $3,017.6 million by 2027, registering a CAGR of 6.9%..
- The growth of the collagen supplement market can be attributed to several health and beauty benefits associated with the ingestion of collagen supplements such as improved skin health and bone health..
- However, high cost of collagen supplements and growing adoption of veganism act as the major restraint for the collagen supplement market growth..
- On the contrary, growing awareness about the beneficial effects of collagen supplements in the untapped markets, such as Asia-Pacific and LAMEA, is expected to provide growth opportunities for the collagen supplement market..
- The key players profiled in the report include Optimum Nutrition, Inc, BIoTechUSA, TCI CO., Ltd., Further Food, Vital Proteins LLC, Hunter &.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis of the current market trends, estimations, and dynamics of the market size from 2019-2027 identify the prevailing collagen supplement opportunities….