Sumary of Former Pro Calls For “Investigation” After Another Soccer Player Suddenly Collapses:
- Authored by Paul Joseph Watson via Summit News,A former professional Premier League footballer has called for an investigation after yet another player suddenly collapsed in the middle of a match last night.
- The player becomes yet another unfortunate addition to a lengthy list of footballers and other top athletes who have suddenly collapsed on the field of play in recent months.
- — Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) November 23, 2021As we previously highlighted, major German newspaper Berliner Zeitung recently published a report seeking to answer why an “unusually large number of professional and amateur soccer players have collapsed recently.
- Other professional athletes have also recently suffered similar health problems, including 24-year-old Slovak hockey player Boris Sádecký, who tragically died after collapsing on the ice during a match last month.
- Former England and Southampton player Matt Le Tissier responded to the news of Fleck’s collapse by calling for a proper investigation.
- How many more more sports people need to collapse on the pitch before an investigation takes place 🤷🏼♂️ — Matt Le Tissier🌸 (@mattletiss7) November 23, 2021“How many more more sports people need to collapse on the pitch before an investigation takes place,” tweeted the ex-Premier League star.
- Meanwhile, according to a report by Dr. Yaffa Shir-Raz, there has been a “5-fold increase in sudden cardiac deaths of FIFA players in 2021.”“So what is causing this sudden epidemic?