Sumary of Fidelity's head of talent acquisition shares how you can land one of the company's 9,000 open jobs right now:
- The Boston-based financial services company recently announced plans to hire for 9,000 new roles putting the company on track to hire more than 16,000 new employees by the end of the year.
- Fidelity offers a range of services including in retirement, wealth, brokerage, and asset management.
- The company added 1.7 million accounts in the second quarter of 2021, resulting in a total of 82.8 million accounts at the end of June.
- Kirsten Kuykendoll, the head of talent acquisition at Fidelity Investments, said the company is looking to hire people who are interested in learning more about the financial-services industry.
- “We don’t all work in finance, and we don’t all need a financial-services background here,” Kuykendoll said.
- The company is also expanding its technology team to help its cryptocurrency work, she said.
- Most of these open roles are temporarily remote, with the company moving to a hybrid model once it is deemed safe, Kuykendoll said.
- Fidelity has not announced an official return-to-work policy or timeline.