Sumary of Extreme Networks Completes Acquisition of Infovista’s Ipanema SD-WAN Business Ahead of Plan:
- Accelerates Delivery of New Software Services Within Industry Leading ExtremeCloud PortfolioSAN JOSE, Calif.
- 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Extreme Networks, Inc. (Nasdaq: EXTR), a cloud-driven networking company, today announced it has completed the acquisition of Ipanema, the cloud-native, enterprise SD-WAN division of Infovista.
- The acquisition expands Extreme’s market-leading ExtremeCloud™ portfolio, offering new cloud-managed SD-WAN and security software solutions required to power the Infinite Enterprise.
- Extreme Networks Logo (PRNewsFoto/Extreme Networks) (PRNewsFoto/Extreme Networks) (PRNewsfoto/Extreme Networks, Inc.)Extreme will augment its ExtremeCloud portfolio with Ipanema’s SD-WAN capabilities, adding more flexibility, capability, and security when connecting locations, applications, and devices.
- This extends Extreme’s leadership position in cloud and accelerates the company’s goal of bringing distributed connectivity, security, and cloud capabilities to customers.
- The acquisition establishes a second technology center of excellence for Extreme in Europe and deepens the company’s customer presence in that region.
- Ipanema has more than 400 customers and its solutions are deployed across more than 100,000 sites.
- Extreme plans to leverage Ipanema’s existing relationships with leading MSPs and XSPs as part of its go-to-market strategy across EMEA.