Sumary of Does Zoom Still Have Room to Run?:
- It seems like just about everyone on the planet has been on a Zoom video call in the past year or at least heard of Zoom Video Communications (NASDAQ:ZM).
- With the vaccine rollout progressing and people getting back to work, investors are wondering if this video meeting software specialist has any more runway to grow.
- On a Fool Live episode recorded on June 30, Fool contributors Brian Stoffel and Brian Withers discuss the chief financial officer’s comments on this topic from a recent interview and take on the question of Zoom’s growth rate post the global pandemic.
- Brian Withers: Moving on to [a] company, I think it’s the most popular company across the Fool universe, Zoom;
- The company had pockets of Zoom users in different areas of the company but they didn’t have a corporate contract with Zoom.
- It helped that the organization once certainly making it a standard across the organization and signing an enterprise contract significantly increased the spend with that large financial institution.
- Again, to be clear, I own shares of Zoom so I’m not purposely just trying to poke Brian every time we do this.