Sumary of Crypto Trading Aggregator TabTrader Raises $5.8M:
- Cryptocurrency trading mobile app TabTrader announced today that it closed a $5.8M series A round led by BitMEX Ventures and joined Hashkey Capital, Spartan Capital, SGH Capital, SOSV, and Artesian Venture Partners.
- Alexander Höptner, CEO of BitMEX said, “TabTrader revolutionises the entire crypto trading experience by enabling traders to manage all of their exchange accounts through a unified interface.
- BitMEX and TabTrader share a similar mission of transforming the crypto space, and we are thrilled to support TabTrader as they continue to empower their skyrocketing user base.
- ” TabTrader gives users the power to connect multiple exchanges and execute trades within a single app, in place of multiple browser tabs or multiple exchange apps.
- “We started on mobile because our mission is to allow everyone in the world to invest,” Kirill Suslov, co-founder and CEO of TabTrader.
- “Future developments will include complementary web-based version of the service, the integration of more decentralised exchanges, and the addition of asset classes such as FX markets.
- ” TabTrader has attracted 400,000 active users without any advertising.