Sumary of Companies Desperate to Reopen Ask: What’s Your Vaccination Status?:
- Mr. Wager said his own company had not decided what to do yet, but would probably demand that anyone coming back be vaccinated..
- An outbreak could force a company to retrench on masking and social distancing policies, making it even harder to get back to normal..
- Nearly a third of companies have yet to develop any vaccine policy, according to a survey of 770 companies conducted by the human resources software company Tinypulse..
- Bank of America told employees who want to return to the office that they had the option to upload their vaccination status into the company internal system..
- Some companies are polling workers about their vaccination status, hoping that a high rate will make it more palatable to mandate vaccines, said Johnny Taylor, chief executive of the Society for Human Resource Management….