Sumary of Chase United Quest Card review: A great choice for United flyers with a big welcome bonus and money-saving perks like 2 free checked bags:
- Plus, an additional 20k bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months $250 Annual Fee Earn 3X miles on United® purchases, 2X miles at restaurants, on select streaming services &
- all other travel, 1X on all other purchases Earn 3X miles on United Airlines purchases Earn 2X miles at restaurants and on select streaming services Earn 2X miles on all other travel Earn 1X mile on all other purchases Each year, receive a $125 credit on United® purchases and two 5k-mile anniversary award flight credits.
- Review: Is the United Quest card the best credit card for you?
- If you fly United Airlines, even just a couple of times a year, the New United Quest℠ Card should be on your radar.
- This brand-new card is the latest addition to Chase’s United credit card lineup, and along with a very hefty welcome bonus, it comes with perks that can save you money when you travel.
- The New United Quest℠ Card is offering 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open, plus an additional 20,000 bonus miles after you spend $10,000 in the first 6 months — one of the best bonuses we’ve ever seen on a United card.
- Because United miles never expire, it’s a good time to give your balance a big boost so you’ll have plenty of miles to work with when you’re ready to travel again.
- Before you decide on the New United Quest℠ Card, be sure to have a look at other United cards like the United℠ Explorer Card (annual fee of $95, waived the first year) and United Club℠ Infinite Card ($525 annual fee) to see if their benefits and perks are a better fit for your wallet.