Sumary of BlackRock Stock Has Limited Upside:
- The company logo above the entrance to the headquarters of the investment management corporation .
- [+] BlackRock on Park Avenue in Midtown Manhattan in New York, USA, 13 October 2015. BlackRock manages around 4.7 billion dollars.
- The asset management giant recently released its third-quarter results, outperforming the consensus estimates for revenues and earnings.
- It reported total revenues of $5.05 billion in the quarter – up 16% y-o-y.
- Further, the company reported $98 billion in long-term net inflows for the quarter.
- Notably, the total Assets under Management (AuM) stands at $9.47 trillion at the end of September, which was 9% ahead of the December 2020 figure.
- The revenue growth translated into a 23% y-o-y increase in the adjusted net income to $1.7 billion, partially offset by a slight increase in the operating expenses as a % of revenues.
- The company reported an 11% y-o-y growth in the full-year 2020 revenues to $16.2 billion.