Sumary of Biden “Not Going To Hold Back” In Expected Tense Putin Meeting: White House:
- The US continues to downplay expectations for the upcoming summit between President Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin that is scheduled for June 16th in Geneva..
- Despite the dangerous path the two largest nuclear powers are on, the Biden administration doesn’t seem interested in any diplomatic breakthroughs..
- Besides the rhetoric, the Biden administration has slapped sanctions on Russia, supported Ukraine during a tense stand-off over Crimea and Donbas, and has sent warships into the Black Sea..
- Former President Donald Trump on Thursday wished President Biden luck in his upcoming meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin — and also encouraged him to stay awake..
- “Good luck to Biden in dealing with President Putin—don’t fall asleep during the meeting, and please give him my warmest regards!”.
- ‘Good luck’ with Putin meeting, ‘don’t fall asleep!’ https://t.co/w5HTvax2wj pic.twitter.com/W2bM4xeMO5 One area Biden has said he could work with Russia on is nuclear arms control…