Sumary of At least 7 conservative radio hosts and anti-mask advocates have died from COVID-19 after bashing the vaccines:
- The men are radio hosts Dick Farrel, Phil Valentine, Bob Enyart, and Marc Bernier, as well as former CIA officer Robert David Steele, anti-masker Caleb Wallace, and conservative leader Pressley Stutts.
- Florida radio host Dick Farrel had advocated against the COVID-19 vaccine on Facebook before his death.
- Farrel Austin Levitt, known publicly as conservative talk show host Dick Farrel, died of “severe damage” caused by COVID-19 in early August, his fiancee and life partner Kittie Farley told the Washington Post.
- “He is the reason I took the shot,” Amy Leigh Hair, Farrel’s close friend, told WPTV, an NBC News affiliate.
- Former CIA officer Robert David Steele died from COVID-19 after spreading COVID-denial conspiracy theories.
- Steele, a former CIA officer who pushed baseless QAnon theories and spread COVID-19 misinformation online, also died from COVID-19, his friend Mark Tassi announced on August 29 on Instagram.
- —David Gilbert (@daithaigilbert) August 30, 2021″I will not take the vaccination, though I did test positive for whatever they’re calling ‘COVID’ today, but the bottom line is that my lungs are not functioning,” he wrote in a blog post on August 17.Accompanying the blog post was a photo of Steele apparently hooked up to a ventilator.