Sumary of Apple’s New IPhones May Be the Weakest Upgrade Ever:
- The two Pro phones will also have a higher-quality video-recording feature and a smoother-scrolling display that updates more frequently, along with the ability to expand storage to 1 terabyte – double the capacity of the biggest option last year.
- Because the latest models lack any “must-have” new features, it isn’t worth the hassle to switch.
- It is also a no-brainer for social media creators and influencers: They need the latest video and photo features to stay competitive with their peers.
- Surveys show consumers are less inclined to spend big money for minor feature additions.
- Last week, Piper Sandler published data that showed a considerable lack of interest for Apple’s next-generation smartphones.