Sumary of Altus Power, Inc., a Market-Leading Clean Electrification Company, Announces New Office Space in Stamford, Connecticut to Accommodate its Growing Team:
- 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Altus Power, Inc. (“Altus Power” or the “Company”) today announced that it has signed a 10-year, 33,000 square-foot lease at 2200 Atlantic Street in Stamford, CT.
- With the move, Altus Power will relocate its headquarters from Greenwich, CT to Stamford, CT, increasing the size of its office space significantly to accommodate its growing team.
- Altus Power’s employee base has grown by 50% this year, and the Company anticipates sustained growthAltus Power previously announced an agreement for a business combination with CBRE Acquisition Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: CBAH), which is expected to result in Altus Power becoming a public company listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Altus Power’s employee base has grown by 50% this year, and the Company anticipates sustained growth with open roles in software development, project management, construction, asset management, finance, and several other areas.
- Altus Power’s new office space in Stamford is within walking distance to the metro station as well as restaurants, shops, cafes, breweries and the waterfront marina.
- “With the rapidly increasing demand for clean energy, Altus Power has extremely ambitious goals for the next few years, and we intend to attract and retain best-in-class talent to help us execute.
- Our new office space provides us and our team with the perfect platform in support of current and future growth and an environment where we can continue to create and innovate for the benefit of our customers and stakeholders,” said Lars Norell, Co-CEO of Altus Power.
- Story continuesAbout CBRE Acquisition Holdings, Inc.CBRE Acquisition Holdings, Inc. (“CBAH”) is a blank-check company formed solely for the purpose of effecting a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or similar business combination with one or more businesses.