Sumary of ADP Stock Looks Fairly Priced:
- BRAZIL – 2019/07/04: In this photo illustration an Automatic Data Processing (ADP) logo seen .
- (Photo Illustration by Rafael Henrique/SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images) SOPA Images/LightRocket via Getty Images [Updated 09/15/2021] After reaching the highs of $215 in the past month, Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ: ADP) has been trending downward.
- We highlight the key factors driving ADP Valuation including revenues, margins, valuation multiple, and competitive comparison with peers in an interactive dashboard analysis.
- Last quarter, Automatic Data Processing (NASDAQ: ADP) raised its new business bookings growth figures for the year assisted by improving employment numbers and declining coronavirus cases.
- Given the ongoing vaccination drive and re-opening of the economy, re-hiring in the hospitality sector is a boon for payroll processing firms.
- The fourth-quarter revenues and earnings are expected to expand by 8.8% (y-o-y) and 1% (y-o-y), respectively.
- We highlight the quarterly trends in revenues, earnings, stock price, and expectations for Q4 FY2021 in an interactive dashboard analysis, ADP Earnings Preview.
- [Updated 06/24/2021] – ADP Stock Looks Overvalued The shares of ADP (NASDAQ: ADP) have gained 9% since the pre-Covid levels observed in February 2020, assisted by stable revenues and margins during the pandemic.