Sumary of 84 Lumber to Host Hiring Event in San Antonio, Seeks to Fill Immediate Openings at Retail Stores:
- , July 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — 84 Lumber, the nation’s largest privately held building materials supplier, is launching a recruitment effort to fill immediate openings at retail stores in San Antonio.
- 84 Lumber (PRNewsfoto/84 Lumber)At the event, job seekers will learn more about the company culture and get the opportunity to be interviewed for open positions in the area that include manager trainees (MT), warehouse associates, door manufacturers, truck driver helpers and load builders, and data entry clerks.
- These associates are also responsible for building loads for deliveries and maintaining a safe, clean, and well-organized lumber yard.
- Entry-level coordinator/data entry clerks are responsible for helping salespeople with customer service activities, including creating estimates, sourcing products to fulfill orders, taking vendor phone calls, invoicing of materials, and serving as the accounts receivable person.
- NOTE: 84 Lumber continues to follow CDC safety guidelines with regard to COVID-19. We ask that those attendees who are not yet fully vaccinated wear a mask and maintain social distancing.
- To learn more about 84 Lumber, follow the company on Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn.