Sumary of 3 Reasons Clover Health Is a Growth Stock That Could Make You Richer Over the Long Term:
- Sometimes a company can stumble in the quarters after it comes public only to right the ship in the years ahead.
- That could be what’s happening with Clover Health (NASDAQ:CLOV) — the company brought to the market through a Chamath Palihapitiya special-purpose acquisition company in January of this year.
- The stock has been more than cut in half since its first day of trading and has endured two public stumbles — first, when a short-selling firm uncovered a Department of Justice investigation the company hadn’t disclosed;
- and second, after its first earnings release contradicted a pre-IPO claim Palihapitiya made.
- 1. Expanding its product offerings Clover Health is on a quest to make quality healthcare available and affordable to every senior citizen regardless of wealth, health, or economic status.
- Medicaid Services (CMS) established to produce quality healthcare at a good value.
- The new CMS direct contracting program allowed the company to more than double its lives under management in the most recent quarter.
- 2. Integrating with electronic health records The company is also integrating its Clover Assistant tool into Athenahealth’s electronic health record (EHR) system.