Sumary of 3 Growth Stocks Immune From Supply Chain Shortages:
- Investors don’t necessarily think about the supply chain when they’re looking at potential stocks.
- But supply chain shortages could slow down an otherwise high-growth stock, and there’s always a dance between a retailer and its suppliers to get the right mix of products when they’re needed.
- Most of the strong retail stocks you know pull enough weight to effectively manage the supply chain.
- It’s a real advantage for a stock when it’s immune to supply chain disruptions altogether.
- Three Motley Fool contributors offered their top picks for stocks that are immune to supply chain problems and they chose Airbnb (NASDAQ:ABNB), DraftKings (NASDAQ:DKNG), and Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ:ATVI).
- Without operating its own hotels, Airbnb’s sales matched Hilton Worldwide Holdings at $1.3 billion and about doubled Hyatt Hotels’ second-quarter sales.
- Despite all this, the market still isn’t too impressed, and the stock is up a meager 9% year to date as of this writing.
- Shares are trading at 21 times trailing-12-month sales, and the company is still posting a loss.