Sumary of Mexican startups are sought to solve financial health problems:
- Village Capital, with the support of the MetLife Foundation in Brazil and Mexico, and Moody’s, announced the new call for Finance Forward Latin America 2021..
- For the first time, this acceleration program will support startups that build technology solutions around the future of work..
- In previous years, Mexican startups such as Billpocket, Vexi, Aplazo and ePesos have been part of Village Capital Latin America’s financial health acceleration programs..
- “We are proud to support Finance Forward Latin America this year, as it will help a new generation of financial solutions for the modern worker.”.
- “We believe that the training offered at Finance Forward Latin America 2021, along with resources and confidence, will empower entrepreneurs to create a better future, both for themselves and for their communities.”…