Sumary of Aligner war begins? This Chilean startup Wizz seeks to consolidate in the Mexican market with low cost invisible orthodontics:
- You’re reading Entrepreneur United States, an international franchise of Entrepreneur Media.
- Cortesía Wizz However, dental health in Mexico is not accessible for all portfolios.
- According to the figures provided by Dentalia in 2020, 45% of people who do not go to the dentist is because they consider it very expensive.
- Indeed, the prices of alignment treatments, whether traditional or intelligent, fluctuate between 15,000 and 30,000 prisoners, a fairly high figure if one takes into account that the national minimum wage is approximately 4,000 pesos.
- Empathizing with this problem that has physical and emotional consequences, is that Wizz , a Chilean 3D dental alignment startup, reaches the Mexican market with the promise not only of correcting the teeth more comfortably in a period ranging from six to eight months.
- , but also with affordable prices to boost dental health in Mexico.
- “To continue lowering the prices of our product, we developed a scratch software that allowed us to integrate simple automation tools to evolve into an automated system using artificial intelligence,” stated the Wizz CPO.