Sumary of Will Owning Real Estate Become a Thing of the Past?:
- However, economic forces are culminating to push ordinary families and young Canadians permanently out of the real estate market..
- They have been diverting more money to dividend stocks and private investments, but those are riskier than real estate..
- If interest rates remain low, as we expect, homeownership and real estate could be beyond the reach of most Canadians..
- How to invest If most Canadians are expected to rent rather than buy real estate in the near future, investors may want to consider REITs as a source of income..
- With over 30,000 apartments and townhouses across Canada, Canadian Apartment Properties (TSX:CAR.UN) may be one of the best REITs to consider..
- Motley Fool Canadian Chief Investment Advisor, Iain Butler, and his Stock Advisor Canada team just revealed what they believe are the 10 best stocks for investors to buy right now…..