Sumary of ThreeD Capital Inc. Releases Results For the Three Months Ended September 30, 2021:
- Breadcrumb Trail Links GlobeNewswire Author of the article: GlobeNewswire Publishing date: Nov 25, 2021 • 15 minutes ago • 4 minute read • Join the conversation Article content TORONTO, Nov.
- As at September 30, 2021, net asset value per share was $1.40 as compared to $1.16 as at June 30, 2020. (See “Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures” elsewhere) Story continues below This has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
- ” Use of Non-GAAP Financial Measures: This press release contains references to “net asset value per share” (“NAV”) which is a non-GAAP financial measure.
- There is no comparable GAAP financial measure presented in ThreeD’s consolidated financial statements and thus no applicable quantitative reconciliation for such non-GAAP financial measure.
- Article content About ThreeD Capital Inc. ThreeD is a publicly-traded Canadian-based venture capital firm focused on opportunistic investments in companies in the junior resources and disruptive technologies sectors.
- For further information: Lynn Chapman, CPA, CA Chief Financial Officer and Corporate Secretarychapman@threedcap.
- Financial Post Top Stories Sign up to receive the daily top stories from the Financial Post, a division of Postmedia Network Inc. By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.