Sumary of The Digital Turn of Businesses in the New Essay by Vincenzo Morabito:
- MILAN, Italy, July 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Digital innovation has long been high on the political agenda and a subject of debate for many key sectors of the economy.
- Professor Vincenzo Morabito answers this question in his new essay entitled “Digital Entrepreneurship, Management, Systems and Practice” (published by Cambridge University Press), coming out soon.
- “The idea” behind this book, explains Morabito to LaPresse, “is very simple: entrepreneurship is becoming more and more digital, and digitalisation is changing the way we do business.
- It is time to explain which trends should be followed and guide the new businesses.
- ” This essay “responds to a need felt by both the younger generation and by those who want to change their life path thanks to digitalisation;
- ”While policy and decision-makers ask themselves how to include mobile devices, digital platforms, cloud, big data, cybersecurity and blockchain in their strategies, what is often missing is a broader awareness of the current mega-transition.
- In the digital age, points out Morabito, professor at Bocconi University, entrepreneurship is now more demanded than ever.
- Nevertheless, it is not enough to hold online meetings, have paperless offices or be active on social media in order to be considered a digital entrepreneur.