Sumary of The 3 Best TSX Dividend Stocks to Buy: A Cut Above the Rest:
- Motley Fool investors always prefer to invest in fundamentally strong dividend stocks with high yields.
- This way, investors can generate passive income and be confident to invest the other part of their stock portfolio in some cheap high-growth stocks.
- In this article, I’ll highlight three of the best high-dividend-yielding TSX stocks from different industries.
- These are some of the best dividend stocks that will help you generate extra income, and their strong fundamentals could allow you to remain worry-free, even in tough economic times.
- Bank of Nova Scotia stock Bank of Nova Scotia (TSX:BNS)(NYSE:BNS) is my first pick on the list of the best Canadian dividend stocks right now.
- Its stock is currently trading at $77.69 per share with about 13.3% year-to-date gains, and it offers a dividend yield of 4.6%.
- Notably, Scotiabank’s dividend per share increased by more than 32% in the five years between 2015 and 2020. Moreover, its strong balance sheet and diversified financial services offerings make BNS stock worth considering for dividend investors right now.
- Enbridge stock Enbridge (TSX:ENB)(NYSE:ENB) is one of the top Canadian energy sector companies to invest in right now.