Sumary of Solar Alliance releases Q3 results, sets the stage for long term growth:
- Breadcrumb Trail Links GlobeNewswire Backlog of large, contracted solar projects continues to grow Author of the article: GlobeNewswire Article content TORONTO and KNOXVILLE, Tenn.
- 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Solar Alliance Energy Inc. (‘Solar Alliance’ or the ‘Company’) (TSX-V: SOLR) announces it has filed its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2021. The Company’s Financial Statements and related Management’s Discussion and Analysis are available under the Company’s profile at www.
- In Q3 2021, Solar Alliance continued to successfully transition its focus to include larger, higher revenue solar projects in addition to owning and operating the Company’s own solar assets.
- Story continues below This has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
- Article content Business development efforts in Q3 resulted in the signing of contracts for up to 1.7 megawatts (“MW”) of solar projects for third party customers, with approximately .
- 7 MW expected to be completed in Q4, 2021 for a total of 2.2 MW of contracted projects in 2021. This represents a significant increase over the total of .
- 74 MW of commercial solar projects contracted in 2020. “This quarter sets the stage for future revenue growth as we are now signing contracts for significantly larger projects, and in greater numbers,” said CEO Myke Clark.
- “These most recent contract signings have positioned Solar Alliance for a strong end to 2021 and an even stronger beginning to 2022, with a growing backlog of contracted projects.