Sumary of Rubicon Organics announces the results of Annual General Meeting:
- Results of Annual General MeetingAll of the matters put forward before shareholders for consideration and approval as set out in Rubicon Organics’ management information circular dated August 11, 2021 (the “Circular”) were approved by the shareholders.
- An updated corporate presentation presented at the Annual General Meeting is available for viewing on Rubicon Organics’ website at www.
- Rubicon Organics Inc. is becoming the global brand leader in organic cannabis products.
- Through its wholly owned subsidiary Rubicon Holdings Corp, a licensed producer, the Company cultivates, processes and sells organic certified, sustainably produced, super-premium cannabis products from its state-of-the-art hybrid greenhouse located in Delta, BC, Canada.
- CONTACT INFORMATIONMargaret BrodieChief Financial OfficerPhone: +1 (437) 929-1964Email: ir@rubiconorganics.
- Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking InformationThis press release contains forward-looking information within the meaning of applicable securities laws.
- Forward-looking information can be identified by the use of words such as “will” or variations of such words or statements that certain actions, events or results “will” be taken, occur or be achieved.
- The forward-looking information in this press release is based upon certain assumptions that management considers reasonable in the circumstances, including that its capital needs will be as currently projected.