Sumary of Paytm Faces Earnings Test After Wild Ride on Share Market Debut:
- BlackRock Inc. and Canada Pension Plan Investment Board were among so-called anchor investors in the IPO that bought more shares on Tuesday and Wednesday, according to people familiar with the matter.
- “The road to profitability for Paytm is a long way away,” said Chakri Lokapriya, chief investment officer at TCG Advisory Services.
- Paytm’s quarterly and half-yearly results announcement on Saturday will be followed by an earnings call at 6 p.
- Financial Post Top Stories Sign up to receive the daily top stories from the Financial Post, a division of Postmedia Network Inc. By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.
- The next issue of Financial Post Top Stories will soon be in your inbox.