Sumary of Mexican peso cheers rate hike prospects:
- But helping keep hopes of bettering economic fundamentals alive, Brazil’s government on Thursday cut its 2021 primary budget deficit forecast, on an expected jump in tax revenues on Story continues below This has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
- But Latin American assets lagged their peers due to rising COVID-19 cases in major economies.
- The Pan American Health Organization said the Americas is facing a pandemic of the unvaccinated, as it warned countries with low inoculation rates are seeing increases in COVID-19 and Story continues below This has not loaded yet, but your article continues below.
- In-depth reporting on the innovation economy from The Logic, brought to you in partnership with the Financial Post.
- Financial Post Top Stories Sign up to receive the daily top stories from the Financial Post, a division of Postmedia Network Inc. By clicking on the sign up button you consent to receive the above newsletter from Postmedia Network Inc. You may unsubscribe any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our emails.