Sumary of Hawkmoon Enters Into Option Agreement to Acquire Claims Contiguous to the Wilson Property:
- Article content VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Hawkmoon Resources Corp.
- FSE:966) (“ Hawkmoon ” or the “ Company ”) has entered into a purchase option agreement (the “ Agreement ”) to acquire a 100% interest in the Wilson East Property (the “ Property ” or “ Wilson East ”).
- Wilson East expands Hawkmoon’s existing land interest to the east of the Wilson property.
- The primary areas of interest range from the Verneuil-Serem Ouest showing eastwards along a sheared contact between the volcanics and gabbro.
- ” About Hawkmoon Resources Hawkmoon is focused entirely on its three Quebec gold projects.
- Mr. Clarke is a “Qualified Person” under NI 43-101 and is a Director and the Vice President Exploration of Hawkmoon.
- , ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD “Branden Haynes” Branden Haynes, Chief Executive Officer Forward Looking Statements This news release contains certain forward-looking statements.