Sumary of Got $1,000? 3 Canadian Stocks to Get Now:
- Thrifty Canadians don’t need significant capital to make money from stocks.
- If you have $1,000 to invest, Converge Technology Solutions (TSX:CTS), Extendicare (TSX:EXE), and Canadian Western Bank (TSX:CWB) are the Canadian stocks to get now.
- Outperforms the top gun Converge Technology outperforms more famous names in the tech sector, including Shopify, Canada’s largest publicly listed company.
- The tech giant’s total return in the last three years (915.67%) was phenomenal, but Converge is the better performer thus far in 2021. It outperforms Shopify by a mile (+147.28% versus +30.92%).
- Converge has a market cap of $2.61 billion and is one of TSX’s emerging tech superstars.
- It offers advanced analytics, cloud, cybersecurity, and managed services.
- Converge is prepared to scale new heights following its impressive financial results after two quarters in 2021. Net income was $4.69 million versus the $5.81 million net loss in the same period last year.
- This $704.85 million provider of housing care and related services to Canadian seniors pay a lucrative 6.10% dividend.